tirsdag 22. februar 2011

A day of endulgence ;)

In this crazy city they have some serious eating disorders.. 
So you feel like you´re snorting crack if you actually EAT the bread that came with the soup....of chicken and vegetables-
that barely teases your belly! 
So the rebel in me, and my sadistic tummy makes me oppose to this crazy regime! And here is how my brain and belly fight each other throughout the day...

 

 Frozen Green tea latte at the Urth cafe, with some crazy disgusting soy beans in the bottom...like soked winegum :S  



Afterwards healthy chicken and veggies for dinner made by Chef MOI...with a cold Coors lite since i am patting myself on the back for actually cooking..


Followed by a cupcake at night after a basketball game. How´s that for a leveled out day ya all´:D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar