tirsdag 22. februar 2011

Man, his penis is small...

Its FINALLY that time of the year......OSCAR NIGHT!!!!! 
Which is held right up the street from where i live in the Kodak Theatre. 
But instead of standing with the "Screamers"......God bless them, i will go to an Oscar party where i can put on my RED CARPET dress, and drink fancy drinks all night, saluting the wonderful peers in my business. 
But of course, some rehearsal is needed for when i will be feeling up Mr.Oscar on my own,- so my beautiful friend Nora and i had a rehearsal lunch to feel the Gold :) 
Man, his penis is small, i am not sure Oscar isn´t Olivia :)

My beautiful friend Nora and the small penis man


...and i actually have to kiss the small penis man...of course...


I got myself an Oscar!!!!!

1 kommentar:

  1. My ex-bf stuck me with all the debt, so I'm sending his anked pics everywhere! Let me know if yu want a good laugh! He's TINY. aprilmbrewer@yahoo.com

    SvarSlett