torsdag 24. mars 2011

A night with Dhana in Taxi Doll :)

My friend and musician Trond from Norway that is visiting, and our friend Jay
 spent an evening at wonderful 
CAFE WAS
Which is on Sunset and Vine in Hollywood

Where the lovely 

DHANA

and
 TAXI DOLL
was performing

Here is rock n´roll Trond, me and lovey Jay :)
(PS! Trond is suffering from serious jetlag...falls asleep in an instant)
hahahahaha! 


Check out the cool place and the really HOT singer in the midst
Which also was really good!


She is literally glowing
And they said it wasn´t gonna come all the way here
The radiation is not nuclear..
She is just radiant!!
:D


And Cafe WAS is a fantastic cool venue
It reminds me a bit about old time New Orleans
Or maybe it was the Oysters the people in front of me had
that made me  think of New Orleans...hmmm...


Little did they know that their love affair was gonna end up on my blog
It was soooo romantic...
Some Oysters, some Facebook, back to Oysters, back to Facebook
Oh yeah...and some talking once in a while... ;)
I think they TWEETED more to each other then talk haha!

Some more ambiance pictures :)

Cool place? :D

I urge you to check out Taxi Doll´s Homepage
www.taxidoll.com


And if you haven´t heard OR seen my talented friend´s song and music video
here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trond, "Dr.Love"





1 kommentar:

  1. Cool song! And looks like an awesome place;-) Seems like youre having a blast ,AL:-)

    SvarSlett