tirsdag 1. mars 2011

Warmin´up on a Green Tea Latte ;)

I have been feeling a bit sick lately, due to the freakin´cold weather here in L.A!
Of course i had to come here and get the flu....
Everyone says, "But you can´t complain- Norway is SO much colder"...
WELL, in Norway i have a freakin´winter coat- here....NOT so much!
So to not let the sinuses kick my skull in, and keep me down- i went to meet my chica Silya for some HOT Green Tea Latte at Urth Cafe in Santa Monica
Take that Sinuses!!

Silya is pouring down the Green Tea Latte for the first time, and lovin´ it!
Green Tea Latte Virgin...


And here is the Green Tea wonder up close! 
I LOVE this!!!


Afterwards we realized we wanted to go to Venice to hang out with my very cool friend Christopher Hazard, who is a really good musician (previous punk rocker, now country rocker)- and we learned today that he actually is a quite famous glass blower...can i say glass blower...? Is it called that? 
Anyways...
We had some beers and redwine at The Venice Ale house on the Beach in Venice-
 right on Rose and Pacific.


And check out this beautiful tattoo on Silyas hand!!
Amazing tattoo work!


I had a really sweet day after all, so my sinuses can go bugger off!!
Yoohoo!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar