torsdag 31. mars 2011

Wednesday Blues... :(

Okey...
I hope people don´t think that i am just chillin´by the beach in L.A 
with no worries in the world..
THEY ARE WRONG!!!



I know a lot of my blog is from cool things i´ve been to
and great friends that makes it all better :)

But i want you to know the other sides of staying here..
not just the fun ones...
The REAL ones!

Its freakin´hard to live here!
It feels like NOTHING is easy
I´ve always had to work my ass off to achieve ANYTHING in life
which i am very used to- and proud of!!
I have never been handed anything in life without putting in sweat and tears

And i know my occupation demands a lot of work
200%
and i did NOT think it was gonna be easy
BUT HELL, i haven´t been handed the easiest cards to play either!

I worked YEARS to get my Visa
I had a whole freakin´folder with info on me and my career
And i had to get newspaper clips from back in 94 confirmed
EVERY bloody day i had to contact these Magazines and ask for my papers
IT all took SOOOO much time

And now when i finally got my visa
(a week after signing a lease in Oslo...of course)
It appears the parts that i can work over here on this visa 
is for LEADING lady only!
WHO the HELL starts out doing only principal parts...?? 
Seriously US Immigrations????

So to get an Agent, the Agents want you to be SAG
(The Union for film actors...it costs $2500 to join)
And to be SAG you need to do SMALL roles for extra companies-
this to get three SAG vouchers you need to get to join..
And since i am not allowed to do smaller parts, 
i can´t get these freakin´vouchers
And i can´t become SAG
And i won´t get the agents that pays well and get you the bigger parts...

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!



I am going to all these auditions
(Which is great)
But they pay close to nothing
or you work for free..

So i am stressing with the whole survival issue...
And i am trying to find a job so HARD
that i don´t sleep at night..
And so that i don´t have to move home before i even get started

Some days i feel like i can taste all the possibilities that awaits me
and i am sooo ready to get this show on the road!
And other days i just wanna lay down, give up and cry my eyeballs out!
And on those days i really miss my family even more..

Today was a day like that...
I have tried in every direction to get a job that i am not totally overqualified for
and every time i get close, something happens and shuts it down..
Like this job i was gonna do for Miss Usa, 
which is of course when i am back in Norway in June to work...

And the job i DID get, 
came at the same time as another job that also pays well..
and i can´t say yes to both..



So last night i just got this anxiety attack
feeling that this just won´t work
if i don´t get a job soon- it´s over!
Before it started...

So laying in bed sleepless
AND with this crazy bitch on the street outside my window 
yelling on her cellphone at her boyfriend- for EVER!
I actually had to yell out the window
"SHUT THE FUCK UP"!!!!!
(She pulled the New Yorker out of me..) 
So i was SO tired and probably overly sensitive
that when i woke up, 
i just did not want to get out of bed to deal with all this shit!

Of course when i DID get out of bed
my Dad and Bo could tell me that i had even more bills
and more things to deal with in Norway..

My student funds can´t be postponed
My Norwegian Acting Union wants me to pay twice as much annually
and my accountant sent her first bill...
My bank has something wrong with its internet-
so i can´t pay my bills, and i will get the past due charge on them to top it off. 
And these are only the bills in Norway..

Wonder why i didn´t want to get out of bed?



So today i´ve had NO energy
no zest for life
no faith in my ideas
and i did not know where to start
My head is full and on OVERLOAD!

I DID manage to drag my butt to the gym
So i hoped that was gonna help
Maybe it will pay off tomorrow.

So yes...if  you think this life is a walk in the park
THINK AGAIN!

Sometimes i wish i just wanted an A4 life 
with the dog, house, children and a hubby...
And then i have to think really hard if that would have made me happy...

What would i do when the kids grew up
what would i do when they were in kindergarten 
I want a life  for myself too
and i don´t have a Plan B
This is my Plan
and it has to work out
somehow...

I am parachuting
without a parachute :) 

But to show you the good things in life
i leave you with this...
Life is beautiful!! :)

    

Good night everyone!


3 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastisk fint innlegg, AnneLena mi! Hærlige bilder som sier mer enn 1000 ord ;)) Du er ikke alene, alle har vi våre kjipe dager (!) Men du skal vite med deg selv at du har prøvd - og jeg er fortsatt sikker på at du kommer til å lykkes!! Take your time - A4 livet går ingen steder ;))) LOve you to bits xxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Åh, mi fineste Anne Lena... Om det er noe jeg kan gjøre for deg utover alle de kontinuerlige varme tankene jeg sender deg - så må du si fra!
    Vanskelig å si noe som skal trøste etter å ha lest innlegget ditt. Men du vet vi er mange som heier på deg, og vi er her alltid. Vi er din parachute!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hang in there. Live your dream. Obstacles are the things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal. If you are going to doubt something, doubt your limits. REMEMBER: You only lose when you quit trying.

    SvarSlett