mandag 29. august 2011

I did NOT move to a cottage in the woods :)

I´m alive and kicking!!!

Life has thrown me a few curb balls these last couple of months..
but i rode the storm off!!!
But these months have also contained moments that shows how beautiful life can be...
and how important family and friends are to be genuinely happy :) 

In April i went to states that i haven´t been to before (yippie!!) :D -
to be a reporter for the acclaimed reality show called "My little Norway"(Alt for Norge)!
I had a blast with a great crew, and i met some wonderful people on the way!

My four "peeps" in the show are Dakota, Paul, Mary and Tom!

Look for them this Sunday on TVNorge at 8pm 

You GO guys, i am rooting for you!
Here is a shot of last years cast


Lookin´wicked right??

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar