mandag 29. august 2011

May started out REAL good :)


Let me start off with telling you how my last 3 months have been...

1st month:

May

After travelling for some weeks working really hard
i was greeted by this lovely fellow at LAX :)


PS! Its not a random dude i picked up at the food court...
It´s my Boo visiting from Norway :D

NOT to shabby!!
A good start for the month of May ;)

To get some ehhhmm.."quality" time to ourselves ;)
we went to

SANTA BARBARA!

Hopped in my kick ass car and off we went!!


One can´t go to Santa Barbara without doing some wine tasting!!
We went to 3 different wineries,- here is a pic from Sanford winery
really nice with great wines!!

And here is a pick when we were still really sober... :)


Morten tried to read my fortune from the bottom of the wine glass...
He said we would get reaaally tipsy in the near future!
He was right!! How freaky is that!


The tasting menu :)



We rented bikes and rode them along the beach
"Someone" was a bit rusty (haha) ,- but we loooved it!!


Rode into the sunset...
Its SO romantic that i almost get queazy sayin´ it out load! 



See? ;)

There were some REALLY cute places in Santa Barbara
-okey, so i like colors and lightbulbs- sew me!!



The scenery made me think...
"We are SO coming back here!!"


Its apparently a romantic haven for other people too...


Back in L.A we set out to try all kinds of amazing cuisine...and beer haha!
Colorful, tasteful and like a taste bomb go off in your mouth! POW!

The best Onion soup in the world at the French Market Cafe!

And its always good to follow the good taste of friends- and their advice!
Thanx Hallgrim for taking us to the best sushi experience ever!!!


A teeeny teeeny bit sceptic...



What night is perfect, unless we end it with some male bonding!
NOT bondAGE people!! bonDING!!


I don´t know WHICH cartoon these two are taken out of?
But they are enjoying the whiskey at "Whiskey" on Sunset ;)

After living the good life with great food and drinks...
we needed to compensate...

What else to do
but to work out the La La way!!

We hiked and jogged in Runyon Canyon
in something that felt like 100 degrees- phew!!!

Did i fail to mention that i am from ABOVE the Arctic cirlce??
I´m used to working out in polar suits in snow!!



I was DYING!!!
I was sitting ON the aircondition for hours after hiking!!

While my dearest seemed like he hadn`t done anything else his whole life...
which made me wanna knock him out!!

My spirits came back when we threw an american football around :D
Yes, its not round like the soccer ball to you Euros..
It does look like big oversized olive...
BUT its wicked fun!!


And as you can see from these pics...
The food changed with the moving our butts around..
Salads and energy drinks...

We deserved....

Beers at the beach!!!!
Moaaa haaha!!



But my milky white Polar skin...
was FREEZING!!!!!
Check out the goose bumps!


But all good things must come to an end as they say...
And my Boo had to go home...



I thought i was gonna see him in mid June :)

But the universe wanted it different...
cause i lost my wonderful Grandma right after he left..
and i went back home to say my goodbyes..















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar